Thursday, October 1, 2015

Had all

I hadn’t; but I had
I haven’t; but I know what I want

Does it matter to have or not?
When I know what I want,
It looks like I have it

I want your hands to cover my ears when I’m resting
I want to put my crying face on that belly
I want to touch your brows, looking that shapes
I want to lay down, putting head on your legs

See that face and hear that voice
The last thing every night, the first thing every morning

Lean my back on yours, feeling that I’m not alone
Asking you to kiss me to understand life's softness
Calling your name just as a solution, without reason,
enjoying time
Complaining of everything and any,
hearing your silence, listening, understanding
Without words
Letting me free my mind, my soul

Put my forehead at your shoulders shape,
for relief of sleeping time

I will do all for you 
I will love you always thankful for your love
I want you for these 
And I will accept them all



28.07.2013

No comments: