Thursday, May 22, 2014

Yoru wo kakeru

Squeezes voice through my body and sells are breathing
Spreadeagled arms, closed eyes: I’m floating

Fresh and sunny
bright and blue

Drowning in endless space of that chest
I've been brought here:

Summer …
… and a child!

Wide wheat fields
Blows wind

Ears feeling themselves
in touch with others;
Waving, whispering

Sun is yellow, life is today:
Not-passed childhood
My heart is me;
Not knowing the meaning
.
.
.
These days, empty lands missing that eyes
Blue, misses that child

No more there
half-washed clay-made walls

Even now
every clear sunny dream, wears that sky

Made me hate all I loved,
beautiful worlds selfish people


I loved that summers,
that child

I had come to love you all.


* Yoru wo kakeru is one of the songs of Spitz
24.05.2013

No comments: